Share | 

Treat me like a noob

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fuckmylife
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Treat me like a noob    Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:42 am

So I'm sitting here downloading this game. Nothing else to do but make a rant thread.
I hate how bitches come up to me and ask if I'm Chinese, fucking seriously you don't see me asking if your nigerian, why are you so fucking curious about my race? You know I'm asian that's good enough, I know you're black that's all the info I need. And if that's not bad enough you're duct taping your eyes to the side so you can look like me, bitch I don't think so, my eyes are like o.o not fucking -__-, I hate how you bitches stereotype asians like that. You don't see me fucking recite I have a dream speech and drink Kool Aid while shoving my fat mouth full of chicken and breathing up all the oxygen with my big ass jew nose. If I've offense anyone..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.

PostSubject: Re: Treat me like a noob    Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:03 am

hmm okay, i understand the stereotyping, even though you're quite contradicting considering you pointed out a few stereotypes yourself. Whether that was an example or not is besides the point. I have yet to see a person try and copy an asian's eyes by taping duct tape to their face... but hey, that's just me.

as for the whole being curious about your race, people ask others all the time where they are from, no matter if they are black, white, asian, blue, or green. It seems to me that you just get annoyed over nothing. For example, if somebody asks me where i'm from, be they black, white, yellow, or any other color, i will tell them i'm from belgium. Considering i live in Prague and don't speak any Czech whatsoever, that question gets put out there frequently. So imagine me freaking out each time a person asks where i'm from and responding something along the lines of "i'm white, leave me the fuck alone." I doubt i'd have many friends at all.

edit ~ cultures between countries that have the same race vary a lot, therefore it is nice to know of which country the person is from within that race...basically going beyond the obvious color of the person you see in front of you.

another thing, the circumference and shape of asians' eyes as compared to let's use a white person's is different. It's not a stereotype it's just like that. At least if you are from south-east asia. That's a big difference than saying all black people love kool-aid and chicken. which is highly opinionated considering i know a lot of black people that have never tasted kool-aid.

bluntly put, if it wasn't 7 am and i had slept, i would make this a more constructed and "nice" reply but it would all come down to the fact that this rant fails hardcore. take offense or don't i could care less Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fuckmylife
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Treat me like a noob    Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:11 am

it's 4 a.m and yeah I know it's just a rant thread I like to put my feelings into the computer 8d. thanks for the reply though and I don't do it often, sorry I forgot to mention these comments of mine I keep inside my head, i try to be very civilized at school, gotta unleash my rage somewhere, oh hey the client just finished downloading :3 so i'm like

so anxious to try, hope I don't get fucked over with some technical problems cause if I do i'mma just be like hol up give me a moment and a kleenex box
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.

PostSubject: Re: Treat me like a noob    Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:13 am

hehe its all good.

well if ya got any technical problem, let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fuckmylife
Level 2