I've intruded. Oops.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colors
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: I've intruded. Oops.   Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:21 am

So what up.

I got bored today and since I saw SoulMS and that it has Potential Item System, I must join. It's kind of a hobby to go hunt for stuff like that so yeah, it took my interest. I haven't really started yet and I probably won't for the next 10 minutes because I have a bad habit of thinking up a good In-Game Name for myself. In the end, I'd probably use either Slipper, if it isn't taken.

On a more personal note, I'm 16. Oh, btw, some of you peepur might know me as "Slipper" from some other server(s). Right, so let's get back on track. I'm 16 and a dude. I don't ever disclose my name a lot because it's the internet. Stuff happen. I'm Singaporean, but I don't do 1337/text language. As a matter of fact, I hate 1337/text language. I have an insatiable need for my music and I indulge in playing some basketball sometimes. I do a bit of GFX but really, I'm still a newbie. Favorite colors are purple and green; especially lime green. But really the amount of colors I like are insurmountable.

I'm not exactly the coolest or best looking around but meh, looks aren't everything, just the very first impression of every meeting.

TL; DR, I'm a typical Asian boy-next-door that plays a little MapleStory Private Server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: I've intruded. Oops.   Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Hello, so what was your name again?
And welcome to SoulMS, I hope you enjoy your stay.

"Yes, the potential system rocks."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I've intruded. Oops.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: General :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: