HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

hello everyone, I know I am currently THE most hated person on this server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: hello everyone, I know I am currently THE most hated person on this server   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:01 pm

but I'd like to say I'm sorry about all that shit and I want to return to this server because I'm bored with GMS, WoW , Minecraft, Runescape, CoD, Halo, etc.

I'm only coming back to PLAY and NOT to bother any of you "maplers" (yes that includes regular players and GMs, admins, owner, etc.) so ya.....

I hope I won't be an [insert swear word contributing to a rude or horrible attitude here] to any of you.

P.S.

I won't talk to any of you if you won't talk to me,

nor will I respond to any comments on this thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dank
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone, I know I am currently THE most hated person on this server   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:19 pm

You obviously don't know anything, if you think you're the most hated person here, as that's my title.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone, I know I am currently THE most hated person on this server   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:31 pm

who are you LOl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone, I know I am currently THE most hated person on this server   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:43 pm

Inebriated since you don't know me I am going to make an exception.

I am Mrshadow, I applied many times on this server using different accounts thinking that one of those would be accepted, even though I knew it was against the rules.

I was foolish enough to think I would never be caught but I was.

I'm hated by everyone and all because I wanted to be a GM.

To think that I was blinded by doing something against the rules just so I can gain a spot that enforces the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone, I know I am currently THE most hated person on this server   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Bleh, alright, yeah, I don't know you at all. You left before I joined.

Though seeing as how I haven't heard anything about you from anyone ever, I'd have to imagine that your own account of how much everyone "hates" you is greatly exaggerated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dank
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone, I know I am currently THE most hated person on this server   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:55 pm

MrShadow wrote:
Inebriated since you don't know me I am going to make an exception.

I am Mrshadow, I applied many times on this server using different accounts thinking that one of those would be accepted, even though I knew it was against the rules.

I was foolish enough to think I would never be caught but I was.

I'm hated by everyone and all because I wanted to be a GM.

To think that I was blinded by doing something against the rules just so I can gain a spot that enforces the rules.

No one cares about you, so how could they hate you? Hurrrrr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone, I know I am currently THE most hated person on this server   Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Again As an exception, yes everyone does hate me. Dank you've already posted in that thread... I think.

Dank I dunno if you hate me.

Hugo I'm pretty sure he does.

Anna completely despises me.

Name me one person that knows me and doesn't hate me.

Last edited by MrShadow on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone, I know I am currently THE most hated person on this server   Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:26 pm

The fact that you are here again is quite creepy considering you are shunned by all who remember you. We do not hate you, or at least I do not, I just pity you for your desperateness to become a GM. I also had fun unfurling your little scheme and listening to your explanations at the time, it was highly amusing and made me feel like an internet version of Chris Hansen =)

Anyways, I do not care to hear from you, "your wife, your son, your son's cousin, and your son's cousin's friend again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone, I know I am currently THE most hated person on this server   Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:20 pm

I hear that it was Anna's fault the server shut down or was it another GM's fault?
Well Anyways since Anna is gone (or is she) I will contribute more to the server now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
narb
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone, I know I am currently THE most hated person on this server   Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:57 pm

I like you <3 u can be my new cyanide trololol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone, I know I am currently THE most hated person on this server   Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:22 am

are you talking to your self?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravage
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone, I know I am currently THE most hated person on this server   Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Wait. Why would u advertise ur return and state that ur hated? l0l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone, I know I am currently THE most hated person on this server   Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:00 pm

One of the GM's should change the thread title to

"look at me, look at meee, i'm an attention whore!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone, I know I am currently THE most hated person on this server   Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:07 pm

dunno?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone, I know I am currently THE most hated person on this server   

Back to top Go down

hello everyone, I know I am currently THE most hated person on this server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: General :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: