Share | 

Ying/Tony's Intern Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ying
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Ying/Tony's Intern Application   Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:46 am

Name: Anthony, Tony, Ant, and just about any other name you can get out of the name Anthony.

Where do you live/Timezone: Southern California/GMT -8

How active will you be: I will do my best to get on every day and stay on for at least 3 or 4 hours, but shit is going to happen sometimes so I can't promise you I will be able to make it on everyday. Some days like weekends or holidays it will be more likely that I will be able to be on for about four or more hours, but on school days due to sports, clubs, etc... I might not be able to get on for more than an hour or so.

E-Mail: superminty@live.com

How you'd handle a hacker: Well there is an easy 5 step system to handle hackers:

1. Stalk the reported hacker while in hide mode.
2. Observe the situation.
3. Take a screen shot for evidence.
4. Ban the hacker.
5. Post the screen shot on the ban appeal to further the point that hackers are idiots.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?: Absolutely nothing, if they want to be idiots then they can try and prove their superiority by fighting with someone over the internet they will most likely never meet and make complete fools of themselves. If it starts to get out of hand, then I would have to just jail them until they get the point that when you fight over the internet, no matter who wins.. you both look like douches. If they still wont shut their mouth and decide to whisper spam, spam smegas, or do anything else to prove my point then they deserve to be banned.

Why should we choose you: You should choose me as an intern because
  • I meet the age requirement
  • I have the mental capacity to follow the server rules
  • I see myself as being mature enough to handle the job
  • I have prior experience in the Intern/GM area
  • ...I have a unicorn

Reason i applied: The most honest reason I have is that I have just become bored of sitting around the FM and hear people whine about the lack of a max skill npc, lack a rebirth system, and the low rates. Being an Intern would give me more options about how I could spend my time on the server like hosting events, banning the few hackers that come around, and helping people out that have any problems (Yes I know I can do that as a player but there are always those people who refuse to ask the question and insist that they need a GM to answer it, only for me to find that it was them asking why there was no max skill npc).

Summary of yourself: I am a pretty simple person, friends say I talk way too much but I have no idea what they are talking about. I'm the type of person who sits in the back of the classroom and stares at the clock until either something interesting happens (like someone sneezing and falling out of their chair.. true story), or until the teacher notices and tells me to get to work. I find most subjects easy and this just adds to my boredom because I know most of the stuff I am learning because when I get bored I just flip through the text book until I land on a page with something interesting on it. Without sports in high school I don't know if I would be able to handle being there but once I hit my period I couldn't be happier. So that's about it, once I am home I pretty much do one of three things: Go out with friends, go on my ps3, or go on the computer.

How much mesos(give an exact amount please)/items do you have?:(Provide a screenshot of the $ and items as proof.)
I have exactly 2,595,384,326 mesos and do not have too many items worth listing except my amazing unicorn.

In game name: Ying

How often would you be willing to host events for the players?: I will do my best to host them as many times as I can, but not too many. I am aiming at about 2 or 3 a day but it will most likely be more in the 2 range depending on how much homework I have and whether I can do the event while doing my homework, like a jump quest would not take much interaction from me so I could do my homework while watching it.

Give us examples of some items you would use for prizes for events you host (You have to supply the prizes if no GM will help you give out Soul Points): Well depending on what I have in stock, it would most likely be a tier of mesos like first place 300 mil, second place 200mil, third place 100mil. If there is a GM there that can help me hand out prizes then it would of course be soul points, probably first place 4, second place 3, and third place 2 depending on the event and how long it took for the players to complete it. A few other options would be sets of marks or money envelopes.

Well thanks for reading and please do post any feedback you have, positive or negative so that I can make my future applications better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BobTheBuilder
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ying/Tony's Intern Application   Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:16 am

Wee Nice application w.eee

EDIT: I didn't post this ;-; my little brother did

Last edited by BobTheBuilder on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radiance2
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: Ying/Tony's Intern Application   Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:35 pm

BobTheBuilder wrote:
Wee Nice application w.eee
If I were a forum moderator, I would've given you an infraction for necroposting e-o''. Please check the dates of when things were posted in order to avoid necroposting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ying/Tony's Intern Application   

Back to top Go down

Ying/Tony's Intern Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: