HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

PLEASE HELP im desprate i cant figure this out need help bad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghostskater
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: PLEASE HELP im desprate i cant figure this out need help bad   Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:53 pm

ok, so i am a little mad cos i downloaded soulms installed it and everything and went to go onto gms(global maplestory) and it wont open the site and my friend said it was because i downloaded soulms so now i want to know how i fix it so i cant play gms i really need help and i cant figure it out please help me

thanks to anyone that helps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DestinyHeros
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP im desprate i cant figure this out need help bad   Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Go disable your Microsoft Loopsback Adapters. If you do so, you can play GMS and able to access their home page or main site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soulmsiskewl
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP im desprate i cant figure this out need help bad   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:40 am

how do i open a new thread? i really need help with something, when i enter my PIC on the character login screen it disconnect me after 5 secondes please help! and if can someone tell me how to open a new thread please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kailyn
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP im desprate i cant figure this out need help bad   Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:40 am

If it disconnects you, try all of these steps.

1. Enter a 7 or 8 number PIC. Eg. 12345678.
Have in mind that you can enter any number PIC in this server. Type 7 or 8 number for safety so you will not get disconnect.

2. Disable your firewall.

3. Restart your computer.

4. If all of this doesn't help, I suggest you try re-installing the SoulMS v88 at the SoulMS
website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP im desprate i cant figure this out need help bad   Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:51 am

Kailyn wrote:
If it disconnects you, try all of these steps.

1. Enter a 7 or 8 number PIC. Eg. 12345678.
Have in mind that you can enter any number PIC in this server. Type 7 or 8 number for safety so you will not get disconnect.

2. Disable your firewall.

3. Restart your computer.

4. If all of this doesn't help, I suggest you try re-installing the SoulMS v88 at the SoulMS
website.
Did you even read the Thread Starter post.. ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP im desprate i cant figure this out need help bad   

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP im desprate i cant figure this out need help bad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Justice Department :: Help Desk-
Jump to: