Share | 

Nothing Happends : 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuu Himura
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Nothing Happends : 3   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:17 pm

Hello, well i have some problems with the launcher, so i do all is on this topic: http://soulms.roflforum.net/t177-tutorial-how-to-set-up-soulms-updated-as-of-12-04-2010, so when i do the last part to enter my account info i do start then i see some cmd windows than type me some error i click on accept and continues (error is can't find some i32.exe file), then i saw the part to enter game, open me my browser default (Firefox) i close it and start the hack shield one and tell me this error (the second time I start it)

This the first error that show me, i saw some one that have the same but not a fix to it:

This error of the second time:

And this is strange cuz i'm using xp and i'm the administrator account so why this error :3

This the third when i do the hack shield one

That continues and nothing happends i see on the task manager and there is the maplestory.exe run file but dont show me nothing..

Oh btw on the first time I rune it, tell me about my maplestory ver is old and i need the new one for the updates, cuz they show me the update wizard first.. so what i can do to fix this and enter to play i hope you can help me thanks..

Last edited by Yuu Himura on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Happends : 3   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:29 pm

hmm i see you have avg, did you make sure that it allows maplestory to run? You could also try turning it off for a second while running SoulMS to make sure it's not the reason your soulms isn't working.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuu Himura
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Happends : 3   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Yes i have avg internet security and when the firewall show me about maplestory want to connect i say yes to have a firewall exception, i'm going to get it off and try again..

Edit:

I do now i disable my avg antivirus and still i cannot connect, nothing happens, only show me the window to start game, the hack shield one and nothing and i saw on my task manager and that is the maplestory.exe but no window or something like that =_= i need help with this one please D:

Edit 2:

I replace again the hack shield one with the soulms launcher and this is the error that show me up with the wizet updater:

What i can do now please help me i wanna play D: and i cannot do it everytime i try send me an error and dont show me the maplestory.exe window or something .o.

Edit 3:

Is normal that every time i start the soulms.exe opens my default internet explorer (firefox) window??? I mean because every time I start it opends me one window so is normal???

edit 4:

I try again doit something new i put the preferences on the hackshield.exe on only to read and i can enter but only i saw a black window and the mouse point and then close it nothing more so i need help with this please D: i wanna play and still cant i use Windows XP and nothing =___=

Edit 5:

I try to enter on the server on a laptop with windows Vista and the same, only opens a black window and then close it why this ????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DestinyHeros
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Happends : 3   Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Find all nexon folders and delete them all. Then try running SoulMS client. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuu Himura
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Happends : 3   Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:03 pm

DestinyHeros wrote:
Find all nexon folders and delete them all. Then try running SoulMS client. Very Happy

Oh well i do that too, i uninstall and re install the maple and also i only have one maple V88 and no other ones and still can't connect it show me a black window with the mouse point but still flash a little and then close up on my desketop who have xp and the laptop with win vista
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TROLL
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Happends : 3   Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:43 am

Try reading the tutorial again.[Here]
It works perfectly fine for me o.o
~This post probably didn't help ; A ;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuu Himura
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Happends : 3   Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:20 pm

I uninstall clean pc with ccleaner and still cant connect only appears a black window with the mouse pont from maple and shut down i try again and nothing happends so still need help D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawlcon
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Happends : 3   Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:11 pm

Okay make sure you have:

Maplestory v.88 (when you have the v.88 installer file, right click -> compatibility -> windows vista) then install

Get SoulMS installer (make sure it links to the folder with the v.88 maplestory)

If needed to make sure EVERYTHING is compatibile with windows vista and run as admistrator.

Make sure you dont do any shortcuts and and copypasta of soulms.exe and stuff, just run it right from the folder.

If all else fails, Im sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuu Himura
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Happends : 3   Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Fawlcon wrote:
Okay make sure you have:

Maplestory v.88 (when you have the v.88 installer file, right click -> compatibility -> windows vista) then install

Get SoulMS installer (make sure it links to the folder with the v.88 maplestory)

If needed to make sure EVERYTHING is compatibile with windows vista and run as admistrator.

Make sure you dont do any shortcuts and and copypasta of soulms.exe and stuff, just run it right from the folder.

If all else fails, Im sorry.

I can do that because i'm using windows XP so only the compatible stuffs are Win 98-95 and 2000 so i can try do it that on vista, and the laptop it was not mine is from a friend so i think i can play here D:!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawlcon
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Happends : 3   Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Well if you are using windows xp dont worry about all of those compatibility stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthias1293
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Happends : 3   Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:32 am

i got the same fakin problem !!

its impossable to find any help about it Sad Sad Sad

all versions except v88 and up is not working -.-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
maxisim5
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Happends : 3   Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:08 pm

you mean delete all nexon game like combat amrs n stuff? Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swagger
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Happends : 3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:33 pm

The Same Thing Happens To me. i Disable my AVG Too.
But it says Failed to install Application. Make Sure you run as an admin. and i did but it didn't do any difference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Happends : 3   

Back to top Go down

Nothing Happends : 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Justice Department :: Help Desk-
Jump to: