SoulMS

SoulMS Forums
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hello. everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MrsShadow
Noob
Noob


Posts : 14
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-14
Age : 41

PostSubject: Hello. everyone.   Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:57 pm

Hello, my name is Kathy Rose. My husband Aaron Rose, told me I should join this game. So I did.

Here is summary of myself: I'm 34 years old. I'm pregnant (3 months). I'm the mother of 3 children. My husband is a teacher, but I'm "job less".
I'm a good cook, and I like to help others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4


Posts : 157
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-11-15
Age : 30
Location : Calgary, Alberta, Great White North

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:58 pm

Welcome to the server, Kathy.

Hope you enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
avatar

Posts : 931
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:07 pm

How old are your kids?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrsShadow
Noob
Noob


Posts : 14
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-14
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:26 pm

MrShadow wrote:
I'm the father of 3 children (all ages of 11, 13, and 16).
My wife stays home to clean and cook.

Hope this answers your questions.
P.S.
My husband Is MrShadow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
avatar

Posts : 931
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:30 pm

MrsShadow wrote:
MrShadow wrote:
I'm the father of 3 children (all ages of 11, 13, and 16).
My wife stays home to clean and cook.

Hope this answers your questions.
P.S.
My husband Is MrShadow.

Because I couldn't figure that out on my own..


Do your kids play MS too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrsShadow
Noob
Noob


Posts : 14
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-14
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:35 pm

Umm... thank you very much for your sarcasm.

No they don't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
avatar

Posts : 931
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Okay last question.

Why is your IP linked to the IPs of:

Perplexion, Bender and Treyarch?
Since your kids don't play MS those are clearly not their forum accounts, because those people are from the game as well.

So you're either lying to us or you're lying to us.

Which one is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
avatar

Posts : 547
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-11-03
Age : 26
Location : Gent

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:09 pm

LOL wtf?

I really don't like that Bender guy, and the reason for that is because of a comment he made towards your supposed husband.. confused?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrsShadow
Noob
Noob


Posts : 14
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-14
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:28 pm

I'm gonna explain the reason as to why are I.P.s are linked.

Bender is my nephew who still currently lives at our house with the rest of his family.

Treyarch is a friend of my son. His parents left for a week or so and he made an account.
He quit the server I think, when his parents came back.

Perplexion is also my nephew, the son of my sister who is married to an asian man, who still currently lives at our house with the rest of his family.

Hope this answers your question.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
avatar

Posts : 547
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-11-03
Age : 26
Location : Gent

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:10 pm

small question..

how do you fit; you, your husband, your 3 children, another child on the way, your sister, an asian husband of your sister, your two nephews, and whatever "the rest of his family" means in one house all on the pay of a teacher's salary...? oh and for a week another tenant being your son's friend. That would make for at least 10 people. So uhm which elementary grade school does your husband teach at to fund so many people?

and this is assuming that those two nephews you mentioned are brothers and fall in the same family, which is kinda strange that you separated the two when mentioning them. as well as the fact that Bender, your husband's nephew made a very rude remark towards him on another thread, without an apology.

All in all, you didn't quite answer the question, you just arose many others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
avatar

Posts : 547
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-11-03
Age : 26
Location : Gent

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Instead of editing im just gonna make another post because this is just too weird...

So it seemed odd to me this whole time that you would mention your sister's husband to be asian, i mean why is that of any importance? But then i decided to look at previous posts from Bender and Perplexion and found out one has an asian last name...luckily they live in the same area! But how come both of them state Vancouver/Richmond as their answer to "Where do you live?"...When you say they've both been living with you along with their family too.. so it's not even that they are visiting their favorite aunt and uncle..

Oh and there was some definite hating going on between Perplexion and Treyarch. Must have been one hell of a week if they were going at it at home the way they were on the forums...

To me... this all seems a bit too much and from that one I.P. address of yours came about 6 different GM apps. Trey said he posted one and it got denied but i couldnt find it back. anyways, you sure you're not all the same person desperately using different identities to try and become a GM? Just checkin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kllovekoreasaa
Level 4
Level 4
avatar

Posts : 100
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 26
Location : Fremont, CA

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:54 pm

WASSUP KATHY. Is your husband a History teacher? Cause thats my major and I wanna know what kinda shit I have to do to become one. tard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Posts : 345
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Bawls deep in a bag of cheetos.

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:23 pm

Nicksterr wrote:
Instead of editing im just gonna make another post because this is just too weird...

So it seemed odd to me this whole time that you would mention your sister's husband to be asian, i mean why is that of any importance? But then i decided to look at previous posts from Bender and Perplexion and found out one has an asian last name...luckily they live in the same area! But how come both of them state Vancouver/Richmond as their answer to "Where do you live?"...When you say they've both been living with you along with their family too.. so it's not even that they are visiting their favorite aunt and uncle..

Oh and there was some definite hating going on between Perplexion and Treyarch. Must have been one hell of a week if they were going at it at home the way they were on the forums...

To me... this all seems a bit too much and from that one I.P. address of yours came about 6 different GM apps. Trey said he posted one and it got denied but i couldnt find it back. anyways, you sure you're not all the same person desperately using different identities to try and become a GM? Just checkin.

Ily Nick, no bromo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bucko
Level 3
Level 3
avatar

Posts : 60
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:34 pm

was


Last edited by Bucko on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrsShadow
Noob
Noob


Posts : 14
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-14
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Who said, that my husband was the only one with a job?
Also the only reason they both put Vancouver/Richmond is because they just moved and they are still claiming they live in Vancouver. Anyways, you do not Ned to keep arguing because I'm leaving the server. Why? because you guys are claiming that I'm a liar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrsShadow
Noob
Noob


Posts : 14
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-14
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Need*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Posts : 345
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Bawls deep in a bag of cheetos.

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:02 pm

L2edit. Also, epiclol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonnyZ
Level 3
Level 3
avatar

Posts : 81
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Hello Goodbye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
avatar

Posts : 547
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-11-03
Age : 26
Location : Gent

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:31 am

Mrs.Shadow, a teacher's salary doesn't exactly support just your 4 kids either...I know a few teachers all living by themselves or with a girlfriend and they wouldn't even be able to support 1 kid with the ridiculously low wages teachers receive.


It may seem harsh that you're being called a liar but it's the internet, nobody really cares about each other here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrsShadow
Noob
Noob


Posts : 14
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-14
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:58 am

Yes, that's why I've been looking for a job.
This is also why the rest of my family also lives with me, to help me take care of my own family.
Disregard my raging, there is no excuse to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
avatar

Posts : 931
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:59 am

Yeee thank you Nick <3

I woulda posted more after but I went out. This was an epic read.
And to this moronic child who tried faking being 34.

You are TERRIBLE at pretending to be an adult. ESPECIALLY a teacher. You sounded like a complete dolt at least 20 times.


MrsShadow, Treyarch, Bender, etc...blow me. You're a dunce. (:
It must suck being caught though. Your ego is probably dying.

Hint: use a proxy next time moron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrsShadow
Noob
Noob


Posts : 14
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-14
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:11 am

FUCK WITH THIS SERVER I'M OUT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
avatar

Posts : 931
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:13 am

MrsShadow wrote:
FUCK WITH THIS SERVER I'M OUT!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
avatar

Posts : 582
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:19 am

MrsShadow wrote:
Yes, that's why I've been looking for a job.
This is also why the rest of my family also lives with me, to help me take care of my own family.
Disregard my raging, there is no excuse to it.


Wow, that's kinda pathetic.
+ You're pregnant.

So this is my take on it.
If you and your whole schpeel story is real.
Which you make it REALLY hard to believe.
I have some advice to you.
Close your legs, and get your life straight.
GTFO off MapleStory.. Especially if you can't even handle your own household to the point where your biological family has to support your mistakes. Ridiculous.. If I were ever in your situation, I wouldn't even dare to announce it to the world just to have them pity me. For a 34 year old.. you have no filter on what not to say on the internet. If you want to keep a decent reputation of yourself, keep things to yourself.
It's good that you're leaving though, maybe you can make yourself useful to the 10 other residents that apparently live with you, and get a job.
Instead of poppin out the babies.

And if it's not real.. Which is the realistic viewpoint on this situation.
Dig deep into your already low self esteem, due to your failed attempt to look mature, and find yourself. Not someone you want people to believe is you because obviously that's not working out for you.
Kindly leave the server now. There is no hope of respect after this idiotic scheme you thought poorly of, and get your act together mang.
Dueces.
Hope you overcome this mental roadblock of insecurities and self pity.


BYE Very Happy



Edit:
Aw she RageQQquit before she could read my wall of text )':
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obnoxious
Level 4
Level 4
avatar

Posts : 132
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-12-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:28 am

Nicksterr wrote:
Ily Nick, no bromo.

Bromo is an vulcano in Indonesia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello. everyone.   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello. everyone.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: General :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: